Live scan fingerprinting is the process of capturing fingerprints electronically with our advanced Live Scan machine. With Live Scan fingerprinting, there is no ink or card. Your fingerprints are “rolled” across a glass plate and scanned. It is faster, cleaner and more accurate than the old ink and roll method.
We provide convenient, fast and accurate Live Scan fingerprinting services. Whether you are required to be fingerprinted by a government agency or for employment, our trained Enrollment Agents will ensure that your paperwork is in order, take your fingerprints, process the request and have you on your way in no time!
We provide Live Scan fingerprinting services for a wide variety of state agencies, programs and industries including:
- Attorneys and Legal Workers
- Banking, Child Care
- Construction Industry Licensing
- Firearm Permits
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Human Services
- Management Services
- Mortgage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Real Estate
- Social Services
- State Employment
All applicants must present one of the following forms of identification in order to be fingerprinted.
The State of Maryland does not allow any exception to this rule:
- MD driver’s license or driver license issued issued by another state
- United States passport or unexpired foreign passport.
- Certificate of United States citizenship or naturalization.
- Alien registration card.
- United States Military identification card.
- Identification issued by state or local Government.
All fingerprinting comes with a background check.