Schedule: Every Tuesday
What do I have to do if I am required to attend this program?
- You must contact a 3-hour alcohol and drug education program provider directly to sign-up.
- When you have successfully completed the program and you have provided the school with a MD ID (Driver’s License Number), the certified Driving School will submit the 3 Hour Alcohol and Drug Education Certificate completion information to the MVA electronically.
- If you do not have a MD ID (Driver’s License Number) and you have completed the 3 Hour Alcohol and Drug Education program, a certificate with a control number will be issued to you.
- It is recommended that you confirm with the school which method that they will use for certifying your completion of the program.
- Take the certificate with you when you apply to the MVA for your driver’s license.
For more information on the ADEP program, please visit Maryland.gov’s website dedicated to it.